Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A funny phony incident

This was the only interesting that happened last week coz I absolutely did nothing(which has become a routine these days) apart from watching eclipse(boring….yeah am a gal but I don’t drool over Robert Patterson he looks like an albino) and knight and day which btw was super duper boring. Now I looove Tom Cruise but a film’s got to have a good script.There was nothing in this film except for crazy car chases.So this incident was worth posting.

Few days back I got a text message from an unknown number.It said “ who do you think you are?mind your tongue or I will screw you real bad” and some such nonsensical stuff.So I chose to ignore it thinking someone must have sent it by mistake or someone is intentionally trying to mess with me.The next day I got another text from the same number which said “after whatever you said to me its over just don’t talk with me ever again” and I was like wat did I say I don’t even have your number saved. That was it I asked one of my friend DU* if he knew the number.He said he didn’t know and asked me what happened.I told him the whole story and he made a call to that number to know who he was.To my relief he was a guy called sourav and he was sending those messages to his gf which got sent to me by mistake.You know how people delete their bf’s/gf’s number after a big fight and then type the whole damn thing to send a message or make a call(what is the point then,losers???).Here is the exchange of messages that occurred after that between me,sourav and DU

Sourav to me:hey sorry I was sending those messages to my gf but it got sent to you because of some mistake while typing the number.

Me to sourav:dats alrite I should have asked you yesterday but I thought someone is upto some kinda mischief so I ignored it.

Sourav to me:yeah u should have told me yesterday.Its ok I understand sometimes its better to ignore calls and texts from unknown nos…and a guy called me up to enquire tell him sorry too.btw I am sourav I joined infy few days back.what do you do?

Me(thinking):hmm infy (gr88 so what is there to show off like u climbed mt.everest)

Me to DU:forwarding the message from sourav to let him know he was sorry.

DU to me:ok forgive him,poor guy.

Me to sourav:Dats alrite. I have completed my btech and I got placed at techm.

Souarav to me:techm wow dats a gud company I passed out from ceb which college did you go to?

Me to sourab:your neighbouring college tat(the flirt in me waking up).

Me( thinking):what if he believes too much in the saying love thy neighbour…

Sourav to me:tat gud .so close to ours btw can I know your name?

Me to DU:see,your poor guy has started my enquiry now

DU to me:enjoy the attention while it lasts.

Me(thinking):should I tell him my real name.no sita,no rita,no gita shit man…….i cant even think of a nice name

Me to sourav:manisha(I am so much in love with my name that I cant even think of any other)

Sourav to me:manisha is such a good name now dat u know I broke up with my gf.

Me(grinning uncontrollably and thiking):how come u find everything about me so good.Good college,good job,good name.

Me to DU:forwarding sourav’s message with an added ha ha ha ha….

DU to me:bechara devdas lost his paro toh tryin to get over her by talking to you.

Me to DU:waaaat am I some kind of chandramukhi to do timepass with devdas.

Me(thinking):what the heck one should take proper fayda of d free messaging schemes

Me to sourav:oh am so sorry about your break up.I hope things work out between you two.

Sourav to me:no need of things working out dat was a bye bye forever.

Me(thinking):so…you trying to hook up with me or wat??

Me to sourav:ok then I hope you find someone way better than her.I am sure there is no dearth of good girls at infy.

Sourav to me:No there is not but all of them have prior attachments.Iwill have to find someone who is not available nothing serious this time.no offense but girls cheat.btw the guy who called is he ur bf or bro.He talked very politely no bashing.

Me(thinking): OMG OMG OMG !!!nothing serious means you will flirt with any random girl over phone or what u filthy pig like you haven’t ever cheated on anyone.

Me to Sourav:He is 1 of my best friend bro would have bashed you that’s why I asked him.and just so that you know you got cheated by a girl,somewhere else a girl would have got cheated as well.These things happen all the time.

Sourav to me:ya u are rite its just that this thing has taken a toll on me.Btw do have a bf just beware of him

Me(grinning like anything):Now you are coming to the point.

Me to Sourav:ha ha ha I have been single all throughout my life.Had a number of crushes nothing more than that.

Sourav to me:See dats why u are laughing and I am sad its good not to be serious about these things.it was nice talking to you.

Me to Sourav (with hurting fingers from all that typing):gud talking to you .happy stay at mysore.hope you find someone soon(like I care)

Sourav to me:ha ha I thought I wont be able to make a fool out of you but I was wrong.This is my new reliance(ambanis should pay me for advertising this).DU

Me(laughing ):shit shit shit I got bajaoed so badly this is so embarrassing.

Me to DU:idiot,dog,donkey,monkey didn’t you get anyone else for making a bakra

So this is how my phony incident came to an end.Now stop laughing at my misery.I am damn sure someone sometime must have screwed your happiness with his/her silly pranks.

Ps:*I would be using code words for real world people which can be random letters from their name maybe even nick name or names that I have kept for them.So questions regarding who is who wont at all be entertained.

7 comments: