Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today's bachalogs..

I dont have anything to do these days other than watching tv,surfing the net and blogging.So my mum is dragging me to my mausi's place(maternal aunt) every evening.She asks me to teach my cousin sisters she says gyan bantne se badhta hai(mum dat is such a lame xcuse to see your sister .i know you are going to miss her when we move so just say it)
My cousin sisters studies in class 10th and class 4th.I am not writing their names just in case they ever read this they would kill me.So i am naming them G and N.
So i go there to help them with their studies.The one in class 10th(G) asks me to solve some maths problems and then copies them in her notebook.I dont know if she really understands or simply pretends.The one in
std 4th(N)tries really hard but she keeps on forgetting things.This goes on for just about 20 minutes after which they start filling me in with their candid class gossip.G is a teenager so she tells me about all her crushes,and cute senior dancer guys.She even had a boyfriend and later broke up with him because he was two timing her.(Ghosh!!!what is the world coming to..)She even says there is a drug addict in her class(now thats too much of info to handle).She always talks about a certain biology teacher who has a habit of cracking naughty jokes(if u know what i mean!!).That reminds me of my school days when everyone's hormone level shot up and there were lots of shouting,howling and giggles when we were going to be taught the reproduction chapter in our bio class and all that our teacher did was show few slides and said you people know everything you can study on your own.I could not stop myself from laughing,the expression on his face was something to look at.So when G talks about her biology teacher i am amused.She keeps on cribbing about the lack of good looking guys and the abundance of rowdy guys in her class.Yet she says being single is the coolest thing it spares us from the emotional attayachar but the half hearted tone in her voice says it all.So far so good i can identify with her and understand her feelings.I too went through the same phase of life once.But i got the shock of my life when my cute little sister N started telling me what goes on in her class.She said that the couples(yes dats the word she used)sit together holding hands inside the class and blow flying kisses to each other.Even i had my share of crushes during those early years but to see my little sis talk about these things was horrifying.Apart from this class gossip i have noticed many behavourial differences when i compare their life with my schooldays.Like for example even N who is in the 4th std is very particular about her looks and attire always knowing what to match with what.She has a friend called Dolisha(this is real) who apparently carries a make up box with her wherever she goes.(OMG).No wonder N sulked and cried when i didnt get her the lip gloss she wanted.For a girl like me who has not even dated a single guy in 21 years and hardly ever put on make up these were shocking revelations about todays bachalogs i wonder where did all the innocence go???

P.S. G and N dont be mad at me if u ever find this out.I must tell both of u sud be glad your life is way more happening than mine and i am letting the world know about this(i mean the few people who read my blogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment